Recommended Books on Attachment
The Power of Attachment: How to Create Deep and Lasting Intimate Relationships
by Diane Poole Heller
Polysecure: Attachment, Trauma and Consensual Nonmonogamy
by Jessica Fern
Find an Attachment Therapist
The following is a list of various therapeutic disciplines that incorporate modern attachment theory as a foundation in their training of practitioners. Where possible, links go to a clinical directory. This list is for your educational reference only. We are not able to guarantee the validity of any product or service obtained from these links.
- Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT). Work with couples
- Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT). For individuals and couples
- Neuroaffective Touch. For individuals
- Neuroaffective Relational Model (NARM). For individuals.
- Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning Experience (DARe). For individuals.
- Attachment-Focused EMDR. For individuals.
- Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. Resources for children and families.
Retreats and Intensives
- Wired for Love/Wired for Relationships. Retreats for couples and individuals with Stan and Tracey Tatkin.
- Healing Couples Retreats. With John Grey.
- The Hoffman Process. For indivdiuals.
- The Adult Attachment Interview. A well-researched psychometric test for determining an individual's attachment orientation.
Want to learn more?
Get a FREE sample of the workbook!
Subscribe for updates that support emotionally-secure relationships. When you confirm your subscription you'll also get an excerpt from The Attachment Theory Workbook.